1. The Texas Latino GOP PAC released today a Texas poll conducted in 5 of the largest urban counties in Texas, among 500 Republican Primary voters, which was designed to test a new GOP approach for campaigning for the Hispanic vote in 2020 and to identify Democratic reform proposals that should be the top targets for Republicans to campaign against in 2020.
In the spirit of Fiestas Patrias and Hispanic Heritage Month this poll identifies an independent theme for Republicans to campaign for the Hispanic vote in 2020.
This poll calls for a “Beyond the Wall” strategy for use by Republican candidates and it is based on giving legal status to undocumented immigrant families, who have lived lawfully in Texas, for 7 or more years. This “Family Stabilization Proposal” is not citizenship and, thus non-voting, but allows those illegal immigrant families to gain a legal residence in the United States that provides human dignity without any constraints or prejudices. This new approach for the GOP widens the conversation, which in the recent past, was only a debate between building a wall on the border or amnesty for all those illegal immigrants who “cut in front of the line” and entered into the U.S.Read more
About this Event
As Latinos become the new and growing face of the GOP, join us in honoring an individual who has blazed the trail for the conservative Latino voice in Texas, and celebrate his/her legacy.
All proceeds help our PAC mission:
- To increase Latino political participation at a grassroots level
- To increase our PAC Membership numbers to develop a strong outreach team
- To increase GOP education efforts on the issues impacting Latino communities
- To ensure that we produce viable Latino candidates and provide our support
- To hold leaders accountable
- To work together with our elected officials for proper representation
- To facilitate grass roots party outreach to Latino Community
- Senator Pete Flores
11110 W Airport Blvd
Stafford, TX 77477
Google map and directions
Why become a Member of the Texas Latino GOP PAC?
In 2016, there were 4.8 million eligible Latino voters in Texas, yet we are historically under-represented in the election process.
The Texas Latino GOP PAC strives to change that, by encouraging conservative Latino voters to participate in the political process by volunteering and ultimately voting in local, state-wide and national elections. Your support helps make this happen.
By becoming a member, you will have the opportunity to participate in exclusive TLGP events, network with like-minded individuals, join our leadership team, and make an impact in races all across Texas.
Your support will spread our message to the grassroots, provide needed resources to emerging Latino candidates throughout the state of Texas, and provide a voice and platform for conservative Texas Latinos.
Join us in shaping the future of our state today.